Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Bucket List


Last summer I was pretty lucky.  I had most of the summer off to spend with the kids, enjoying them and doing whatever we wanted.  I was very lucky to be able to spend a lot of time at the trailer which helps the days (and weeks) go by quicker.  Although this was wonderful, I felt a little perplexed trying to come up with stuff for us to do to keep ourselve from getting bored.  Enter summer 2012 :)  With the summer weather already here, I was motivated to do a little pre planning.  I've visited many sites on Pinterest and decided to make a couple of lists of things we can do this summer.  Most of the things on the lists are FREE (yay!) or relatively cheap (bonus), and things I already have at home.  I know, look at me go! Here's the 2 lists 100 Things and 100 more Things


                                                                                                                                 
If you are uncertain about any of the things on the list, post a comment and I'll share the instructions or blog I found the idea on.  For those of you on Pinterest, just type the idea into the search bar and you'll find TONS of ideas.

Let me know what other ideas you have for summer and maybe we can add it to our list as well.  Lets see how many we can cross off our lists.  We're hoping to complete BOTH lists :)

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. I see the first list has "BBQ with friends" on it. We'd love to help you knock that off your list. ;)
    We'll talk and choose a date for you guys to come over! We can put the kiddie pool out for the kids and drag out the cooler and fill it with Coronas. Is that on your list? Drink a cooler full of Coronas? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn it, I knew there was something I was missing... We're in for sure. We have to start this list soon or we'll never finish. But I bet we could knock off obstacle course, water fight, and hula hoop after all those coronas ;)

      Delete