Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome Again :)

Welcome again to my second attempt at trying to blog. I have so many ideas and random projects and so many people are always for pictures or tutorials so I thought I'd set up a place for everyone to view them.


First and foremost I'd like to warn you that I tend to get long winded (big surprise for anyone who knows me). I am always on the lookout for tips or ideas for making mine and your live's simpler so we can spend more time with the ones we love. If you have found a wonderful idea or have a project you would like to make, please send a comment or an email and I'll post it or try to help you get it done. On that note, I am so happy to inform you of this wonderful new site I am ADDICTED to, as my husband will agree. It's called Pinterest and it is a virtual bulletin board. I don't know about you, but I have an entire thumb drive full of pictures of things I would love to make or do, but that is all it is... a picture. With pinterest, the pictures of things you love are saved to your board, along with the website it originally came from. This is wonderful for me as well, as I don't have to print off the instructions for some of my DIY projects. Think of all the trees I'll be saving.


2 of my absolute favourite projects are still works in progress, but nonetheless I am still pretty proud of them.

Spencer & Avery



As you will begin to notice on this blog, my kids love to help with all my projects so sometimes they take a little longer than expected. With these wonderful helpers I often cut corners and just try to get it done as fast as possible :) Sometimes this works out, sometimes I stay up until 2 am trying to fix it. Either way, I hope you can enjoy this blog on my busy life with kids and crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment