Thursday, October 27, 2011

Popsicle Puzzle

Hello friends and fellow crafters! I just wanted to share a very easy craft with items that you probably already have handy. All you need is about 8 or 9 popsicle sticks (large or small) some white glue and a photo (either 4x6 or 5x7 depending on the size of the popsicle sticks) I used 9 large and a 5x7 photo. Lay your popsicle sticks side by side, glue the entire back of your photo and lay it across the middle of the popsicle sticks face up. Set aside and let it dry (we did this overnight) When it is dry, take an exacto knife (or scissors) and cut in between each popsicle stick. Shuffle the sticks and let the kids put the stick puzzle back together. Voila! I thought this might work great for a kids party invitation. You could mail them out and the recipients could have fun assembling them to figure out what it said. Just a thought :) Here's a couple I did with my kids.












Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment